A new mural by Brazilian artist Eduardo Kobra has been completed on the corner of East 49th Street and 3rd Avenue in NYC, just in time for the 17th anniversary of 9/11. Based on a photograph by freelance photographer Matthew McDermott, it features the NYFD’s Mike Bellantoni as seen on that day down at Ground Zero. Below left is a full image of the mural, and clockwise from the top right is: Eduardo Kobra (in hat), Matthew McDermott, the original photograph of Mike Bellantoni, and an earlier image of the mural-in-progress.
About The Author
- Breaking Down What Goes Into Old Masters Paintings
- Stan Lee of Marvel Comics, 1922-2018
- Owl Creek Residence Was Designed as a Place to Create Deeper Connections
- The World’s Largest Collection of Buddhist Texts Is Now Available Online
- Solo Show 2018
- A Dnipro Apartment That Focuses on the Kids Without Compromising Design
- Instructions for visitors
- History Comes to Life Through Beautiful Colorized Photographs
- So between things…..
- Yves Béhar Designs a Line of High-Quality Prefabs Called LivingHomes YB1