A new mural by Brazilian artist Eduardo Kobra has been completed on the corner of East 49th Street and 3rd Avenue in NYC, just in time for the 17th anniversary of 9/11. Based on a photograph by freelance photographer Matthew McDermott, it features the NYFD’s Mike Bellantoni as seen on that day down at Ground Zero. Below left is a full image of the mural, and clockwise from the top right is: Eduardo Kobra (in hat), Matthew McDermott, the original photograph of Mike Bellantoni, and an earlier image of the mural-in-progress.
About The Author
November 23, 2017
December 3, 2017
October 19, 2017
June 22, 2018
- Garbarge Cans and Pumpkins
- Get Everything You Need to Learn a New Creative Skill with These Handy “Project Boxes”
- 6 Gorgeous Snow Paintings
- FONT 6 Apartment by CaSA and Margherita Serboli Arquitectura
- Painting this weekend….
- Quiet Winterscape Photos Capture the Stillness of Trees in Freshly Fallen Snow
- Abstract art from a lava flow
- Ica & Kostika Launch 3D Printed Footwear Collection Called Exobiology
- The hands are sore…..
- Bronze Cheetah Sculpture