Jumping in quickly here before I head out the door…So excited to be traveling to Ephemera Paducah KY…a few years back Randy-the husband and I went to the National Park and spent our anniversary there. Saw some cool caves and climbed some awesome rocks and was so high we were watching the turkey vulture circle on the wind currents…up above the tree tops…rolling puffs of tree like when you look at the puffy clouds above. Well, best get a move on things.
About The Author
- Garbarge Cans and Pumpkins
- Get Everything You Need to Learn a New Creative Skill with These Handy “Project Boxes”
- 6 Gorgeous Snow Paintings
- FONT 6 Apartment by CaSA and Margherita Serboli Arquitectura
- Painting this weekend….
- Quiet Winterscape Photos Capture the Stillness of Trees in Freshly Fallen Snow
- Abstract art from a lava flow
- Ica & Kostika Launch 3D Printed Footwear Collection Called Exobiology
- The hands are sore…..
- Bronze Cheetah Sculpture