As I was walking around my neighborhood in Belleville, NJ, I noticed this “wheel” (below left) perched overhead, at this wire connection point hanging over someone’s driveway. I’m not sure what purpose it serves – maybe to keep squirrels from running along this line? – but it made me think of Marcel Duchamp’s “Bicycle Wheel,” 1951, which is seen below right and is in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art.
About The Author
May 29, 2018
September 21, 2017
September 20, 2018
February 22, 2018
- Garbarge Cans and Pumpkins
- Get Everything You Need to Learn a New Creative Skill with These Handy “Project Boxes”
- 6 Gorgeous Snow Paintings
- FONT 6 Apartment by CaSA and Margherita Serboli Arquitectura
- Painting this weekend….
- Quiet Winterscape Photos Capture the Stillness of Trees in Freshly Fallen Snow
- Abstract art from a lava flow
- Ica & Kostika Launch 3D Printed Footwear Collection Called Exobiology
- The hands are sore…..
- Bronze Cheetah Sculpture