Every night I sat on the end of the steps down on the North side of the point from the building I stayed in. I could get good phone bars…and called the Husband and chatted. While talking there came a mama duck and her 8 or 9 little ducklings. I had a hard time counting because they were moving fast and such a crowd. As I was going through some of photo on the phone I found this had forgotten about it and wanted to share. This is up at Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat place, in Lac du Flambeau WI.
About The Author
June 17, 2018
April 6, 2018
April 5, 2018
- Using Hats as a Creative Canvas
- This Dreamy, Tiny Catskills Cabin Will Seriously Melt Your Heart
- it's all about balance….and stumbling upon some stuff.
- Too Close for Comfort
- The Architectural Ceramic Comb Fountain by Lily Clark
- A collage meditation
- 7 Tools for Texture in Watercolor
- Painting your own nature
- Why Every Creative Needs a Business Plan (and How to Start Writing One Today)
- Dream Home is completed