Every night I sat on the end of the steps down on the North side of the point from the building I stayed in. I could get good phone bars…and called the Husband and chatted. While talking there came a mama duck and her 8 or 9 little ducklings. I had a hard time counting because they were moving fast and such a crowd. As I was going through some of photo on the phone I found this had forgotten about it and wanted to share. This is up at Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat place, in Lac du Flambeau WI.
About The Author
June 12, 2018
July 16, 2018
October 5, 2018
October 23, 2017
- Breaking Down What Goes Into Old Masters Paintings
- Stan Lee of Marvel Comics, 1922-2018
- Owl Creek Residence Was Designed as a Place to Create Deeper Connections
- The World’s Largest Collection of Buddhist Texts Is Now Available Online
- Solo Show 2018
- A Dnipro Apartment That Focuses on the Kids Without Compromising Design
- Instructions for visitors
- History Comes to Life Through Beautiful Colorized Photographs
- So between things…..
- Yves Béhar Designs a Line of High-Quality Prefabs Called LivingHomes YB1