This is the Nativity Scene from the Movie, Home Alone…it was a movie that was watch so many times around our house. Jake our son loved this movie…I’m thinking of a Home Alone Christmas Eve movie night if my parents don’t come down. We can’t visit them on Xmas Eve because the dates off from work for the husband. Making plans or no plans….it will all work out.
About The Author
- Garbarge Cans and Pumpkins
- Get Everything You Need to Learn a New Creative Skill with These Handy “Project Boxes”
- 6 Gorgeous Snow Paintings
- FONT 6 Apartment by CaSA and Margherita Serboli Arquitectura
- Painting this weekend….
- Quiet Winterscape Photos Capture the Stillness of Trees in Freshly Fallen Snow
- Abstract art from a lava flow
- Ica & Kostika Launch 3D Printed Footwear Collection Called Exobiology
- The hands are sore…..
- Bronze Cheetah Sculpture