Have I spotted a new trend here? A couple weeks ago, when I was in NYC, I saw a guy walking down the street carrying a half-mannequin, and I found it a little odd, and a little humorous. But yesterday I was in NYC again, and saw another guy walking around town with his mannequin near 6th Avenue and 32nd Street. It gives the appearance that the mannequin is looking through oncoming traffic in order to hail a cab, and in the 2nd picture, has perhaps alerted her male companion that one is on the horizon. I hope they got to where they needed to go.
About The Author
- Garbarge Cans and Pumpkins
- Get Everything You Need to Learn a New Creative Skill with These Handy “Project Boxes”
- 6 Gorgeous Snow Paintings
- FONT 6 Apartment by CaSA and Margherita Serboli Arquitectura
- Painting this weekend….
- Quiet Winterscape Photos Capture the Stillness of Trees in Freshly Fallen Snow
- Abstract art from a lava flow
- Ica & Kostika Launch 3D Printed Footwear Collection Called Exobiology
- The hands are sore…..
- Bronze Cheetah Sculpture