I walked by a store on Madison Avenue in NYC the other day, and some Keith Haring clothing in the store window caught my eye. I like this shirt, but it looks like it’s only made for women, so I guess I’m out of luck. The store is Alice + Olivia, and their Keith Haring clothing is due to a licensing agreement with the Keith Haring Foundation through the global licensing agency Artestar. Stacy Bendet, who is the chief executive officer and creative director of Alice + Olivia, says this about the Haring clothes: “I have always been a fan of Keith Haring’s work, the colors and graphics. He was also one of the first artists to advance social causes, and I think at this time in our world, it’s especially important to support artists who have made a difference.”
About The Author
September 21, 2017
August 15, 2018
September 6, 2018
- Garbarge Cans and Pumpkins
- Get Everything You Need to Learn a New Creative Skill with These Handy “Project Boxes”
- 6 Gorgeous Snow Paintings
- FONT 6 Apartment by CaSA and Margherita Serboli Arquitectura
- Painting this weekend….
- Quiet Winterscape Photos Capture the Stillness of Trees in Freshly Fallen Snow
- Abstract art from a lava flow
- Ica & Kostika Launch 3D Printed Footwear Collection Called Exobiology
- The hands are sore…..
- Bronze Cheetah Sculpture